Careers at Pillar Properties
Do you want to build something remarkable?!
We hate to brag but we think this is a pretty great place to work and we have the chops to back it up.
Quietly Awesome - our customer service mantra - can only be found in those pursuing something greater than a 9-to-5 gig. It’s a philosophy of balancing humility with ambition – constantly seeking to improve people’s way of life - ﬁnding solutions to problems we haven’t faced yet. When it would be easy to say, “we have no policy for that,” we instead say “we’ll invent a new way.”
We are on the list of Seattle Business Magazine's Washington's 100 Best Companies to Work For AND the Puget Sound Business Journal roster of Washington's Best Workplaces (2018, 2019, 2020, 2021)
We offer our team members:
- Fun, family oriented work environment in a stable, growing company!
- Diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture that creates a true sense of belonging!
- Highly competitive pay and benefits!
- Benefits include medical, dental, vision, 401(k) with generous match, flexible spending accounts, life insurance, cell phone stipend, paid vacation, holidays and more!
- Team member wellness programs, recognition platform and discount program!
- Focus on promoting from within!
- Company-sponsored training!
Greater Seattle Area, WA
This link leads to the machine readable files that are made available in response to the federal Transparency in Coverage Rule and includes negotiated services rates and out-of-network allowed amounts between health plans and healthcare providers. The machine-readable files are formatted to allow researchers, regulators, and application developers to more easily access and analyze data.