UPDATE: Find the latest information relating to our response to COVID-19 HERE.
March 13, 2020
To All Residents at Pillar Properties,
We want to update you on our protocols as our state and country take extreme measures to mitigate the spread of COVID-19. At this time, we do not have any confirmed cases of the virus at any of our properties and our teams continue to focus on enhanced cleaning and sanitation. You have likely noticed the smell of bleach throughout the property as our teams continue this process.
Based on guidelines from the Centers for Disease Control and public health officials, we want to reinforce the need for social distancing. As a result, we are asking that any requests you have of property team members be handled through phone, email and the resident portal. In addition, we are now implementing the following:
- Please make all rental payments online via the Resident Portal.
- We are temporarily suspending in home delivery of resident packages – you will now need to get your packages from the Amazon Hub or office package rooms.
- We ask that only essential work orders be placed at this time.
- We are suspending the use of the amenity spaces by end of day today.
It is also very important that you let us know immediately if you have been exposed to COVID-19, are being tested for, or have tested positive for the virus. We will expect you to self-quarantine in your apartment and we will communicate with you regarding your specific situation. A team member will be able to assist with trash removal and deliveries. If you are self-quarantined and have a pet that needs to be walked, we ask you consider options for boarding as pet walking puts all residents and team members at risk.
If there is a confirmed case of the virus at the property, all residents will be notified by email and the following steps will be taken:
- Visitors and guests will be limited to essential visitation
- There may be times of limited staffing or hour changes due to individual health concerns
We are all in this together and you can help us - continue to take advantage of the hand sanitizers located throughout the property and follow the guidelines for hand washing and social distancing. We will keep you updated as needed and your property manager will be responsible for all communication to residents. You can also call our hotline at 206-676-5330 if you have suggestions or wish to share information.
Thank you in advance for your time and stay healthy!
Billy Pettit, President, Pillar Properties