Pillar Properties has an exciting opportunity available for a Maintenance Technician I to join our team at The Meyden, our Bellevue property!
Please visit Blake Rian Consulting to being the application process!
We are on the list of Seattle Business Magazine's Washington's 100 Best Companies to Work For and the Puget Sound Business Journal roster of Washington's Best Workplaces (2018, 2019, 2020).
We are also honored to be recognized as the Family Business of the Year and we have been on the list of the Fastest Growing Private Companies in Washington State for the past six years.
We offer our team members:
- Highly competitive pay and benefits!
- Benefits include medical, dental, vision, 401(k), flexible spending accounts, life insurance, paid vacation, holidays and more!
- Team member wellness programs, recognition platform and discount program!
- Company-sponsored training!
- Secure on-site parking!
- A fun work environment in a growing company with opportunities for advancement!
Our Maintenance Technician 1 is responsible for:
- Assisting with the physical upkeep and maintenance of both the interior and exterior building(s) and surrounding property
- Provide exemplary customer service to team members and residents
This team members schedule is:
Monday – Friday 5:30am – 2:00pm
If you are someone with:
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Must have prior experience with prep and painting abilities
- Must have own hand tools
- Must have reliable transportation
- Ability to provide exceptional customer service
- Pre-employment background check and drug test required
- Must have the ability to lift up to 60 lbs, carry up to 40 lbs, and push/pull up to 50 lbs
We want to talk with you!
Pillar Properties is the place to work for people who want to learn and grow with a cutting-edge company.
Our focus is on providing a Quietly Awesome experience at every level for our residents and team members with our commitment to customer service and innovation.
We are a growing company with opportunities for advancement and we are looking for people who are enthusiastic and passionate about helping us operate the best apartment homes in the Puget Sound area.
If you are a passionate, high energy, customer service driven professional in the property management field, please visit Blake Rian Consulting to being the application process!
Pillar Properties is an Equal Opportunity Employer.