Pillar Properties has an immediate opportunity available for Amenity Specialist to join our team at Stadium Place, our Pioneer Square property! Please visit this LINK to start the online application process!
Pillar Properties is on the 2017 and 2018 list of Seattle Business Magazine’s Washington’s Best Companies to work for AND the 2018 Puget Sound Business Journal roster for Washington’s Best Workplaces.
The Amenities Specialist is responsible for assisting in the physical upkeep and housekeeping of both the interior and exterior buildings and surrounding property. This Amenity Specialist will provide resident support through security checks and responding to resident emergencies and requests.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Light Maintenance experience including painting, basic appliance repair, carpet cleaning, and pressure washing; Prior janitorial experience preferred.
- Must have own hand tools.
- Strong communications skills.
- Ability to provide exceptional customer service.
- Must have the ability to lift up to 60 lbs, carry up to 40 lbs, and push/pull up to 50 lbs.
Pillar Properties is the place to work for people who want to learn and grow with a cutting edge company. Our focus is on providing a quietly awesome experience at every level for our residents and team members with our commitment to customer service and innovation. We are a growing company with opportunities for advancement and we are looking for people who are enthusiastic about helping us manage the best apartment homes in the Puget Sound area.
If you are a detail oriented, customer service oriented professional, please visit this LINK to start the online application process.
Pillar Properties is an Equal Opportunity Employer