Pillar Properties has an exciting opportunity available to join our team as an Assistant Property Manager at The Century, our beautiful property near downtown and the Seattle Center! Please visit this LINK to start the online application process.
Pillar Properties was recently recognized as one of Seattle Business Magazine’s 2017 100 Best Companies to Work For and holds countless awards/recognition by industry associations.
The Assistant Property Manager will be responsible for assisting in all operational and financial aspects of their community and meeting company goals in those areas. The role will help facilitate leasing, collections, resident services, maintenance, information reporting and compliance with all company policies. Compliance in multi-family tax exemption leases and reporting is also required.
Adherence to our Quietly Awesome vision by providing exemplary customer service to team members and residents is paramount.
This is a full-time position; we are looking for someone with the flexibility to work Tuesday – Saturday.
- College degree or equivalent working experience required
- At least two years working in leasing or assistant property management preferred
- Knowledge of commercial real estate including a broad understanding of finance, leasing, legal, marketing, construction, and the tenant relations requirements of managing a mixed-use property preferred
- Ability to work a flexible work schedule with regular and timely attendance
- Strong written and verbal communications skills. Must be able to present ideas in a clear, concise, understandable, and organized manner
- Positive, innovative approach to problem solving
Pillar Properties is the place to work for people who want to learn and grow with a cutting-edge company. Our focus is on providing a Quietly Awesome experience at every level for our residents and team members with our commitment to customer service and innovation. We are a growing company with opportunities for advancement and we are looking for people who are enthusiastic about helping us manage the best apartment homes in the Puget Sound area.
If you are a passionate, high energy, customer service driven professional in the property management field, please visit this LINK to start the online application process.
Pillar Properties is an equal opportunity employer.