Pillar Properties has an exciting opportunity available for a Property Manager to join our team at The Meyden and The 101, our Bellevue and Kirkland properties!
Please visit Blake Rian Consulting to start the online application process!
We are on the list of Seattle Business Magazine's Washington's 100 Best Companies to Work For AND the Puget Sound Business Journal roster of Washington's Best Workplaces (2018, 2019, 2020).
We are also honored to be recognized as the Family Business of the Year and we have been on the list of the Fastest Growing Private Companies in Washington State for the past six years.
The Property Manager will be responsible for all operational and financial aspects of their community, as well as meeting company goals in those areas. The Property Manager will facilitate the optimum performance of the communities in areas such as leasing and marketing, collections, resident services and events, maintenance, information reporting, personnel management, maintenance revenue enhancement and compliance with all company policies. Adherence to a customer service philosophy by providing excellent customer service to team members and residents is paramount.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience is preferred
- CAM or CPM designations preferred
- Progressive experience in leasing or property management required
- Ability to work a flexible work schedule with regular and timely attendance
- Knowledge of residential real estate including a broad understanding of finance, leasing, legal, marketing, construction, and the resident relations requirements of managing a mixed-use property
- Knowledge of market trends and ability to exercise judgment and make suggested improvements in marketing and resident retention efforts
- Ability to analyze financial statements and prepare detailed budgets, variance reporting and operating forecasts
- Must exercise judgment and discretion is critical to success. Must be professional at setting priorities and coping with competing demands
- Knowledge of Yardi property management software highly preferred
- Knowledge and fluency in Microsoft Office Suite required
- Strong written and verbal communications skills. Must be able to present ideas in a clear, concise, understandable, and organized manner
- Positive, innovative approach to problem solving
- Previous supervisory experience is required
Pillar Properties is the place to work for people who want to learn and grow with a cutting edge company. Our focus is on providing a Quietly Awesome experience at every level for our residents and team members with our commitment to customer service and innovation. We are a growing company with opportunities for advancement and we are looking for people who are enthusiastic about helping us manage the best apartment homes in the Puget Sound area.
If you are a passionate, high energy, customer service driven professional in the property management field, please visit Blake Rian Consulting to start the online application process!
Pillar Properties is an Equal Opportunity Employer.