Pillar Properties has an exciting opportunity available for a Concierge to join our team at Stadium Place, our Pioneer Square property! Please email a resume to email@example.com to start the online application process!
Pillar Properties is on the 2017 and 2018 list of Seattle Business Magazine’s Washington’s Best Companies to Work For AND the 2018 Puget Sound Business Journal roster for Washington’s Best Workplaces.
The Concierge is responsible for greeting, interacting, and directing residents, guests, prospects, and vendors; whether contact is in person, by telephone, or by mail. The Concierge professionally answers questions about the organization and the local area, providing clients needed information. This position places a high emphasis on customer service. Adherence to our Quietly Awesome vision by providing exemplary customer service to all visitors is paramount.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule with regular and timely attendance.
- Proficient in MS Office. Experience with residential software systems is a plus.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure.
- Must be able to communicate fluently in both written and spoken English.
- Ability to provide exceptional customer service.
- Strong communication (written and verbal) skills.
Pillar Properties is the place to work for people who want to learn and grow with a cutting edge company. Our focus is on providing a Quietly Awesome experience at every level for our residents and team members with our commitment to customer service and innovation. We are a growing company with opportunities for advancement and we are looking for people who are enthusiastic about helping us manage the best apartment homes in the Puget Sound area.
If you are a detail oriented, customer service driven professional, please email a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to start the online application process.
Pillar Properties is an Equal Opportunity Employer