Pillar Properties has exciting full time opportunities available for charismatic and dynamic Leasing Specialists, who are passionate about representing the best apartment homes in the Puget Sound area! Please visit this LINK to start the online application process!
Pillar Properties was recently recognized as one of Seattle Business Magazine’s 2017 100 best companies to work for and the 2018 Puget Sound Business Journal’s roster for Washington’s Best Workplaces.
We currently have openings at:
- Stadium Place in Pioneer Square
- The Century in Seattle Center
- The Lyric in Capitol Hill
As a member of our team, you will interact directly with prospective and current residents to achieve maximum occupancy and retention which will include generating and handling traffic, qualifying prospects, leasing apartments, preparing lease documentation, and completing move-in paperwork. Adherence to our quietly awesome vision by providing exemplary customer service to team members and residents is paramount.
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Prior leasing experience is preferred
- Prior experience in a sales and/or customer service environment required
- Strong communications skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to provide exceptional customer service
- High energy, attention to detail and a positive attitude are a must!
Pillar Properties is the place to work for people who want to learn and grow with a cutting edge company. Our focus is on providing a Quietly Awesome experience at every level for our residents and team members with our commitment to customer service and innovation. We are a growing company with opportunities for advancement and we are looking for people who are enthusiastic about helping us manage the best apartment homes in the Puget Sound area.
If you are a detail oriented, customer service driven professional, please go to LINK to start the online application process.
Pillar Properties is an Equal Opportunity Employer.