Pillar Properties has an exciting opportunity available for a Maintenance Supervisor to join our team at The Maverick, our newest property in Burien!
Please visit this LINK to start the online application process!
We are on the list of Seattle Business Magazine's Washington's 100 Best Companies to Work For AND the Puget Sound Business Journal roster of Washington's Best Workplaces (2018, 2019).
We are also honored to be recognized as the Family Business of the Year and we have been on the list of the Fastest Growing Private Companies in Washington State for the past six years.
The Maintenance Supervisor leads the on-site maintenance staff and participates in the diagnosis of problems and repairs in areas such as HVAC, electrical, plumbing, carpentry, dry wall, exterior structural, and appliances. This position will be responsible for ensuring that the physical aspects of the community meet Pillar’s established standards. The Maintenance Supervisor will provide exemplary customer service to team members and residents.
SCHEDULE: Monday through Friday 8:00 am – 4:30 pm.
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Prior supervisory experience in maintenance
- Must have working knowledge of electrical & plumbing systems, appliances, floor care, HVAC, fire suppression, and irrigation systems
- Ability to work a flexible schedule with regular and timely attendance, and respond to emergencies or on call situations as needed
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must be familiar with budgets and expense reports, and the Microsoft Office Suite
- Must have strong written and verbal communications skills and strive to always provide exceptional customer service
- Must have the ability to lift up to 60 lbs, carry up to 40 lbs, and push/pull up to 50 lbs
Pillar Properties is the place to work for people who want to learn and grow with a cutting edge company. Our focus is on providing a Quietly Awesome experience at every level for our residents and team members with our commitment to customer service and innovation. We are a growing company with opportunities for advancement and we are looking for people who are enthusiastic about helping us manage the best apartment homes in the Puget Sound area.
If you are a detail oriented, passionate maintenance professional, please visit this LINK to start the online application process!
Pillar Properties is an Equal Opportunity Employer.