Pillar Properties has an exciting opportunity available for a Senior Maintenance Supervisor to join our team at Stadium Place, our Seattle property!
Please visit Blake Rian Consulting to being the application process!
We are on the list of Seattle Business Magazine's Washington's 100 Best Companies to Work For and the Puget Sound Business Journal roster of Washington's Best Workplaces (2018, 2019, 2020).
We are also honored to be recognized as the Family Business of the Year and we have been on the list of the Fastest Growing Private Companies in Washington State for the past six years.
We offer our team members:
- Highly competitive pay and benefits!
- Benefits include medical, dental, vision, 401(k), flexible spending accounts, life insurance, paid vacation, holidays and more!
- Team member wellness programs, recognition platform and discount program!
- Company-sponsored training!
- Secure on-site parking!
- A fun work environment in a growing company with opportunities for advancement!
Our Senior Maintenance Supervisor is responsible for:
The Senior Maintenance Supervisor leads the on-site maintenance team and participates in the diagnosis of problems and repairs in areas such as HVAC, electrical, plumbing, carpentry, drywall, appliances, etc. This position will be responsible for ensuring that the physical aspects of the community meet Pillar’s established standards. The Senior Maintenance Supervisor will provide exemplary customer service to team members and residents. The Senior Maintenance Supervisor is responsible to manage all aspects of the Physical Plant budget, schedule vendors, purchase materials and maintain stock, all within budget. The Senior Maintenance Supervisor is responsible to ensure proper life safety and compliance documentation is current and in good standing. The Senior Maintenance Supervisor is responsible for training and development of the maintenance team as well as hiring, corrective actions, and terminations.
This team members schedule is:
Monday – Friday 8:00am – 4:30pm
If you are someone with:
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Prior supervisory experience in maintenance
- Must have working knowledge of electrical & plumbing systems, appliances, floor care, HVAC, fire suppression, and irrigation systems
- Ability to work a flexible schedule with regular and timely attendance, and respond to emergencies or on call situations as needed
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must be familiar with budgets and expense reports, and the Microsoft Office Suite
- Must have strong written and verbal communications skills and strive to always provide exceptional customer service
- Must have the ability to lift to 60 lbs., carry up to 40 lbs., and push/pull up to 50 lbs.
We want to talk with you!
Pillar Properties is the place to work for people who want to learn and grow with a cutting-edge company.
Our focus is on providing a Quietly Awesome experience at every level for our residents and team members with our commitment to customer service and innovation.
We are a growing company with opportunities for advancement and we are looking for people who are enthusiastic and passionate about helping us operate the best apartment homes in the Puget Sound area.
If you are a passionate, high energy, customer service driven professional in the property management field, please visit Blake Rian Consulting to being the application process
Pillar Properties is an Equal Opportunity Employer.