Pillar Properties has an exciting opportunity available for a Concierge to join our team at Stadium Place our Seattle property!
Please visit Blake Rian Consulting to being the application process!
We are on the list of Seattle Business Magazine's Washington's 100 Best Companies to Work For and the Puget Sound Business Journal roster of Washington's Best Workplaces (2018, 2019, 2020).
We are also honored to be recognized as the Family Business of the Year and we have been on the list of the Fastest Growing Private Companies in Washington State for the past six years.
We offer our team members:
- Highly Competitive pay and benefits!
- Benefits include medical, dental, vision, 401(k), flexible spending accounts, life insurance, paid vacation, holidays and more!
- Team member wellness programs, recognition platform and discount program!
- Company-sponsored training!
- Secure on-site parking!
- A fun work environment in a growing company with opportunities for advancement!
Our Concierge is responsible for:
- Responsible for assisting residents at each property with individual and customized services
- Adherence to a customer service philosophy by providing excellent customer service to team members and residents is paramount
This team member must be available to work weekends!
If you are someone with:
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- High School Diploma or GED is required
- Ability to work weekends or maintain a flexible schedule
- 1 year of experience in customer service-related field preferred
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite required
- Ability to provide exceptional customer service
- Experience with YARDI or property management software preferred.
- Knowledge of social media, communication and dissemination techniques and methods
- Knowledge of relevant equipment, policies, procedures, and strategies to promote effective operations for an exceptional experience to residents and visitors
- Strong communication and analytical skills with the ability to self-assess for accuracy and identify alternative scenarios
- Ability to handle ambiguous situations, highly motivated self-starter that is comfortable working alone with a positive and outgoing attitude
We want to talk with you!
Pillar Properties is the place to work for people who want to learn and grow with a cutting-edge company.
Our focus is on providing a Quietly Awesome experience at every level for our residents and team members with our commitment to customer service and innovation.
We are a growing company with opportunities for advancement and we are looking for people who are enthusiastic and passionate about helping us operate the best apartment homes in the Puget Sound area.
If you are a passionate, high energy, customer service driven professional in the property management field, please visit Blake Rian Consulting to being the application process!
Pillar Properties is an Equal Opportunity Employer.