Pillar Properties has an exciting opportunity available for a Maintenance Technician II to join our team at The Lyric, our Capitol Hill Property! The Maintenance Technician II is responsible for assisting in the physical upkeep and maintenance of both the interior and exterior building(s) and surrounding property. Adherence to our quietly awesome vision by providing exemplary customer service to team members and residents is paramount.
Pillar Properties was recently recognized as one of Washington’s Best Workplaces 2015 from the Puget Sound Business Journal and holds countless awards and recognition by industry associations in Customer Service and Development.
Pillar Properties is the place to work for people who want to learn and grow with a cutting edge company. Our focus is on providing a quietly awesome experience at every level for our residents and team members with our commitment to customer service and innovation. We are a growing company with opportunities for advancement and we are looking for people who are enthusiastic about helping us manage the best apartment homes in the Puget Sound area.
SHIFT: Sunday, 8:30-5:00pm and Monday - Thursday, 11:30am - 8:00pm.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Must have prior experience with prep and painting abilities.
- Must have own hand tools.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Ability to provide exceptional customer service.
- Pre-employment background check and drug test required.
- Physical Requirements: The employee must be able to lift up to 60 lbs, carry up to 40 lbs, push/pull up to 50 lbs., use of hands, fingers, touching, able to communicate with clients through talking, hearing, writing, and keyboarding. Frequently required to: sit, walk, stand, and reach with hands and arms and occasionally required to: climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl, lift and/or move up to 10 pounds.
If you are a detail oriented, passionate Maintenance professional, please visit this LINK to start the online application process!
Pillar Properties is an Equal Opportunity Employer